|Posted by itstime2dup on February 29, 2012 at 9:40 PM||comments (1)|
High and healthy self-esteem starts with you knowing how special you are.
Eleanor Roosevelt said, "No one can make you feel bad without you letting them".
|Posted by itstime2dup on September 20, 2011 at 1:00 PM||comments (0)|
Are You Inspired to Succeed?
In society there has been much discussion on the topic of how to succeed in life; however many people remain unsure about how to get started on the path to success. Here are seven key words that can potentially inspire you to achieve success in your personal life journey; (seek, understand compassion, cautious, everyday, support and spirit).
1. Seek to discover exactly what you where born to do.
2. Understand your own capabilities and limitations to avoid needless disappointment.
3. Compassion for the well being of others; avoid being selfish.
4. Cautious, exercise caution when making important life decisions.
5. Everyday, you must start everyday with a determination to be better than yesterday.
6. Support, seek support from capable people who can help you make the best choices in life.
7. Spirit, (inner being or attitude) - you must have a positive or healthy spirit, Proverbs 18:14 also confirms" a person with a positive spirit can overcome sickness”.
Despite your current age or life circumstance; I firmly believe anyone who is willing to diligently utilize these 7 key words as a tool for inspiration success is within your reach! (More details to come)!
Deborah Goddard, Hope Consultant
Helping You to Defy the Odds in Life!